Mirage is an original, dark visual theme for the Opera web browser. It’s made by me and features custom icons and an elaborate concept. Download from My Opera.
This page is incomplete and will be updated shortly.
To fix the problem with push-buttons having dark text on a dark background inside of web content, go to opera:config#Enable Styling On Forms, uncheck it and then click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
Mirage is released under the CC-BY-SA license. In short, this means that you can freely distribute this skin and make derivative works, but you need to attribute the original author (me) and release any derivative work under a compatible license. Note that this licensing can’t and doesn’t apply to the standard Opera skin files that are packaged together with Mirage for development convenience.
Beta 0.4.5 (2007.11.17)
- Minor tweak/bugfix
Beta 0.4.3 (2007.10.16)
- Fixed the Speed Dial reload animation
Beta 0.4.2 (2007.10.15)
- Fixed a small bug with push-button styles
Beta 0.4.1 (2007.10.15)
- Added support for the new mini statusbar in Kestrel (hat tip to Cyro)
Beta 0.4 (2007.10.14)
- Flipped bottom page-bar
- Removed the yellow exclamation icons from page-bar buttons
- Added support for Speed Dial (with help from mcmxvii)
- Added view, trash and delete buttons
- Added radio- and check-boxes
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed bottom page-bar
- Added push-button highlights
- Initial release